How to Apply
CKGS-CNKMDV can process Dubai e-visa for all Indian passport holders and foreign passport holders with valid Indian resident visas. Please go through each steps carefully, it will guide you in applying for Dubai e-Visa on the website.
Start your Dubai E-Visa online Application process. Enter the following details:
- Passport Details
- Permanent Address and Contact Details.
- Flight details (in case of Transit Visa)
Upload following documents with Maximum file size 200 KB in JPG format:
- Passport first page
- Passport last page
- Observation Page (only if applicable)
- Pan card
Complete Payment. Payment can be made OFFLINE or ONLINE.
Offline Payment Options – Cash, Cheque, NEFT or Demand Draft. You will need to email us with the transaction number to supv.bom@cnkmdv. For Cash, Cheque and DD you have to visit our nearest branch and complete the payment.
Online Payment Options – Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
- Convenience charges will apply in case of online transactions.
- The above requirement is mandatory and as per the directives received from Dubai Government.
- In case, if you are not travelling or you have cancelled/ postponed your Dubai trip, then please inform the CKGS office such that we can update your details in our records.